Followers

Saturday, May 4, 2013

JUNK JOURNAL


hi guys

So, i am really very excited to share with you today its something that i had been wanting to do for a real long time it is a junk journal/ smash book/ mini scrapbook/ art journal....


  • all my ideas
  • i will write in it
  • scrap in it
  • draw/paint in it
  • use all my leftover scraps n supplies
  • put in photos n journal-ling
  • my thoughts
  • etc etc etc
So, basically its a big mish-mash of everything and i am going to put everything and anything into it that doesn't have anywhere else to go...

So, here is the first page
absolutely love love love how this layout turned out. it has a little poem i had written as a kid and its a part of me....


"Why everything i always thought turned out to be untrue
as time passed by and life went on things changed the older I grew.."

hope you guys like it enjoy...

Happy Scrapping!!

Hugs and Kisses...

Ciao
 Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment