Followers

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Masculine Travel Journal

Namaste!!

    I am back to show you a travel journal I made with a masculine theme . I used a notebook with black pages that was already spiral bound and took it apart and used that as the base of the journal. It has a ton of pages and tags to add photos and to journal in. I used some pattern paper and cut up an atlas to add maps. I ma pretty happy the way it turned out.

SUPPLIES
  •  Note book with black card-stock pages ( you can cut your own)
  •  Spiral ring for binding
  • Pattern paper
  • Atlas
  • Distressing ink
  • Various assorted charms and embellishments
  • Adhesive
  • Vintage ephemera 
    The video is pretty self explanatory of what I did and how i did it. For any queries please feel free to put in the comment and I will try to resolve them. 



Hope you enjoyed
Please subscribe...

Hugs & kisses!!
Ciao
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment