Followers

Thursday, September 4, 2014

All About me!! Instagram Mini Album

Namaste guys

I rarely ever get the opportunity to create something for myself!!  I happen to find the Instagram cards from We R memory keepers. I just had a light bulb moment.! Just knew what I would make an Instagram Mini album for myself with all my photos off Instagram and my Polaroids from my camera.

I have gone all out and used a ton of embellishments! I printed out all my photos from Instagram and backed them up on black cardstock. I also made little flowers from the paper and added rhinestones to them. I have used Rings to bind the pages so I can add more later!! i have also made little envelope from the paper collection  to add my Polaroid photos!!.




Watch the Flip through of the Entire album here!!






Will add more photos !!

All supplies from Crafters corner

Materials used

> Black Cardtsock
> Chipboard
>Distress Ink- Black soot

Thanks for visiting..
Don't forget to Subscribe!!

Ciao
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment