Followers

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Halloween themed Love Mini Album -DT Debut

Namaste guys

   I cannot Begin to Explain how super excited I am for this awesome opportunity To be part of the DT for Crafter's Corner!! This is truly a dream come true and I thank Shalini with all of my heart! And am looking forward to have a crafty blast with my fellow DT's Sonia and Arjita!! 
And I sincerely hope i can inspire you guys and introduce as many fun projects as I can!!

So, now a little about the project, this project is made from the first Pattern Paper stack that I bought!! It was 5 years ago that I met Shalini and I touched pattern paper for the first time! This paper is so beautiful and special I could never bring myself to cut it so, I have hoarded it for 5 years!! I kid you not, I have!!:D . But for this special occasion I thought what better excuse to finally use it for my Debut DT project!!

I have been planning this album for the last 5 years since I bought this paper. I wanted to keep the color scheme Black and Red! 






Thanks for visiting.
Don't forget to subscribe

Ciao 
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment