Followers

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Prima Epiphany Junk Journal

Namaste Guys!!

I am back with may favorite papers making my  favorite thing in the world!! Its been a while since I have made one of these especially in this size and i was dying to do a junk journal with these beautiful Prima Epiphany papers!!

It is huge 5 x 9, absolutely shabby chic and tons and tons of room for everything from photos to journalling to ephemera and memorabilia..

I am entering this baby in the ongoing "Sparkle with Prima Contest" over at Lulupu- The Craft Lounge. You can enter up to two projects and I just had to enter as many as I could . And to my amazement hey have graciously extended the contest by a week and so I could have this project up I cannot explain in words how glad I am and managed to finish it done well within time. I would have been very disjointed otherwise. This was possible only because the wonderful ladies extended the Contest. phew!!.. 

For the Sparkle I have used charms that are nice silver and sparkly and i have used a lot of them!! I was going for clean shabby chic look with minimal inking and keeping in mind the practical use as it would be in and out of a bag and written in and collaged in and drawn in sighhh...

And here it is...


Watch the Flip through Video Here,


This is the side view. I have like a ton of charms on there, for that extra sparkle:) .







Thanks for visiting.
Don't forget to subscribe

Ciao
Ash

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations, it's a wonderful project and very sophisticated,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When people working on their favorite work they always enjoyed their work and try something different but australian writings service is the best option for all people. They always try to add a different flavor and you also did. This is very wonderful art and this is so lovely blog for me.

      Delete
  2. Oh wow! this is SO gorgeous and elegant. Thank you so much for joining the fun at Lulupu. Good luck.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an incredibly Beautiful album Ashmita ..I love the way you have used the Prima papers to create this entire album ..Especially the cover page and the clasp encloser...Awesome details here.

    Thank you so much for playing along Lulupu Prima blog hop and all the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful album! Thanks for joining us at Lulupu Sparkle with Prima blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I am delighted, very nice album.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh gosh these papers! And your work obviously is breathtaking! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. The working of specified art is seen. The working help for the accurate form of performance. The need for work done in style. The specified form of work done in style. The need chaired by accurate working of others.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful journal....lovely colors

    ReplyDelete