Followers

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Gatefold Blessings and baby record book for Twins

Namaste guys

I am back with another project share with one of my favorite brands in the whole wide world #prima. I had a special request to make a "Blessings and Baby record book " for twin. I wanted to make something like this for a while now so I wanted to try it out! 
I created a gatefold mini album with mirror image pages Each of the set on each side is dedicated to one baby! The pages and the layout of the album on each side provides ample space to write and record all the details about birth family and the blessing from relatives.


Watch the video of album here








Thanks for visiting.
Don' forget to subscribe!!

Ciao
Ashmita

8 comments:

  1. Beautifull like everything you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing project Ashmita! Beautiful vintage feel and papers used. :)
    Cheers!
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Мне очень нравится! Класс! А Вы использовали набор бумаги какого размера 30х30 или А4?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want one where can I get it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want one where can I get it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you creating these to sell at all? I would absolutely purchase one! If so please email me at Chris@csCounsellingservices.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you creating these to sell at all? I would absolutely purchase one! If so please email me at Chris@csCounsellingservices.com

    ReplyDelete