Followers

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Prima Debutante Handbag Mini Album




Namaste Guys

It feels like I have been gone forever and I know this is yet another version of my handbag but I try to upload as many projects I can, and no matter how hard I try a lot of my projects still go unpublished due to lack of time or if the client is in too much hurry to get their hands on it I can film them or photograph them!! 

This one was too pretty to not share, this the version I taught at my workshops, using the really beautiful collection by #primamarketinginc The Debutante, I thought it was a very apt collection for a handbag album

It has a lot of interactive elements and fussy cutting those gowns was an absolute pressure. I think fussy cutting is such a stress buster , just calms me down.

So here it is ..

Watch the full video flip-through here...


Here are some photos of the inside.
















Thanks for visiting.
Don't forget to Subscribe!!

Ciao 
Ashmita Roy

No comments:

Post a Comment