Followers

Monday, September 21, 2015

Shabby Chic Accordion Tag Box with Prima Butterfly

Namaste Guys


(C) Ashmita Das. All rights Reserved

On the night of 1st April 2015 I had created a project , it was something that had been rattling around in my head for a while and I had finally pulled an all nighter and created my first Accordion Tag Box!!

You can see the original post here

 I hadn't known at  the time how it would gain popularity or that it would become such a household name that people who don't even know that I created this project today know this and create this and teach  or sell this! It makes me immensely proud.

When I had processed the paperwork to copyright this project. this was the Accordion I had created. I have used yet another Prima collection and I had called for it especially to create this as it wasn't available then in India!! This is of course an all time favorite of my and very special and close to my heart!

Since this is  part of the official paperwork I have never posted this project! I Am really happy to announce the Downloadable version of this project will soon be available to all So, all ladies waiting for this especially my overseas friends the wait will be over soon!!







Thanks for visiting
Don't forget to Subscribe

Ciao
Ashmita Roy

3 comments: