Followers

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Art Some Craft becomes a Dot Com




Namaste Guys!

Have some really really amazing news to Share with you all. After years of dreaming, planning and handwork a life long dream has materialised. I proudly present to you all a very new and a very different On-line Craft and Art supply store www.artsomecraft.com 

This is the moment I had been waiting for eagerly for months and I want to thank my Family and all my friends for their continued support and faith in me and my company Art Some Craft.

Its now our endeavour to provide 

  • The best and the latest craft supplies.
  • Get the best possible rates for all  the products.
  • Expect new products from new Companies regularly.
  • Guaranteed lowest possible shipping.
  • Find rare and unique knick knacks for all your crafting needs!
  • User-friendly website and interactive shopping experience.
  • Best Customer Service guaranteed.

Your Favourite Companies only a click away!
We Are Memory Keepers
Rangers
Zutter

We are learning and we are evolving be assured a lot more is to come!

 Do visit the store to share your love and appreciation!

No comments:

Post a Comment