Followers

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Prima Watercolor Art Journal

Namaste Guys

Here is my next project entry for Prima Marketing inc Design Team Call 2017. Its a vibrant and colourful Art journal that I made from scratch using Water colour sheets. The entire book and pages are made using water color sheets of different gsm and the only mediums I used are #watercolors and #watercolorpencils. All the elements you see in each layout is #handpainted and strictly no distress inks were involved!!
All the die-cuts are from Prima dies, and the only ink I used is a Stazon to do my script stamping on my backgrounds. I love the #CAS look and feel of the layouts.

#PrimaDTCall2017 #PrimaDtCall #primaDTcall #primaflowers #primamarketinginc #primaromancenovel #travel #travels #traveljournal #junkjournal #handmade #flatlay #flatlayphotography #flatlayphotograph #polaroid #polaroidcamera #trending #dtcall2017 #india #indian #love #papercraft #junkjournal #handmade #Shabbychic #primadies













Thanks so much for visiting
Don't forget 
Ciao
Ashmita

No comments:

Post a Comment