Followers

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Itsy Bitsy Guest DT Project

Namaste guys

Itsy Bitsy is one of the oldest  craft store in India and recently they have come up with handmade flowers! I was really very excited when I was approached by them to do a GDT post!!
These flowers are delicious!! just loved the colours and the textures!

When I opened the package guess what the colours went really really well with Prima papers in this case I a using Tales of you and Me!
I have created a shadow box layout with the pattern paper and a very very old photo of me which was taken by an analogue camera , you knwo they one where you tool the reel to be washed to develop! So I used this gorgeous frame also from Isty Bitsy painted it and added my photo .






Do hop on over to their store for thees yummy products itsybitsy!

Products list

Thanks for visiting .
Don't forget to subscribe
Ciao

Ashmita Roy


No comments:

Post a Comment